The RAK ICC, which is a government owned corporate registration centre established in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates registered RAK offshore companies. RAK ICC is one of the most respected offshore company set-up registries and is ranked amongst the top jurisdictions in the world along with BVI, Jersey and Cayman Islands. RAK ICC provides efficient legislation for the creation and maintenance of offshore and international business companies.
RAK offshore companies are established to: (i) carry out international business activities outside the UAE, (ii) act as holding companies, (ii) hold real estate properties in the Emirates Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, (iv) provide asset protection, (v) carry out tax planning, and (vi) carry out estate planning.
Activities that offshore companies are not allowed to conduct
- Establishing a branch office within the United Arab Emirates
- Insurance and re-insurance
- Conduct business activities with onshore companies in the UAE
Over the years Xcellence has establish a very good relationship with every government sectors and through our competent & experienced team, we are able to provide the highest level of professionalism thus, reputed owners, managers, charterers, and operators have chosen to place their trust on us.
Below are just some of the services provided by the company:
- Arrange Berthing for the vessel
- Arranging for the pilot and the tugs if necessary
- Preparing documents for the vessel In/Out clearance in Port and Immigration
- Organizing for the Offloading and Loading of Cargo
- Manage to clear crew and Passenger clearance
- Arranging for the necessary doctor for the crew any medical assistance
- Conveying instructions to and from the ship owner
- Organizing the supply, transport and the handling of the goods
- Organizing the necessary contacts with the stevedores
- Arranging Boat Service for the vessel, if needed
- Arranging Port Permissions for Hotwork, Diving Services and others upon request
- Arranging Certificates such as Medical Chest, Sanitation, and others, upon request
- Arranging for the necessary repairs
Why Xcellence offshore?
We offers the following main benefits for setting up offshore and international business companies:
- No taxes applicable (in a majority of jurisdictions)
- Modern legislation
- Registered address
- Single and multiple directors are allowed
- No auditing and accounting requirements in a majority of jurisdictions
- Business can be conducted internationally
- No limitations on any nationality
- Capital expatriation does not have any limitations