Across the GCC, PRO services are an essential element to doing business, establishing and maintaining critical links between corporations and government.
If you’re looking to expand into the Gulf, Xcellence’s PRO Services can provide invaluable support, taking care of regulatory and compliance requirements, and freeing you up to focus on your core business.
Our PRO specialists have an in-depth knowledge of local labour laws, visa and licensing regulations, and are all set to streamline your interactions with government – saving you time and effort, and up to 60% of your usual PRO operating costs.
Steps Involved in Getting your UAE Residency Visa:
- Applying for the Employment Entry Permit.
- Applying for the Permit while the Applicant is in UAE
- Applying for the Permit while the Applicant is out of UAE
- Once the Entry Permit is approved and issued, The Applicant is required to do the Medical Test and apply for his Emirates ID
- Once the Applicant clears his Medical Test etc, the original documents along with the Original Passport are to be submitted to the Immigration Department, where they will verify the documents and stamp the residency visa in the passport.
Advantages of acquiring the license
The above steps may seem like very simple and easy to do but new people attempting to do these with sub steps involved in the whole process, and little knowledge of the locations etc. can end up dragging the process to weeks or month without success as Business owners face many challenges when it comes to point where they have to deal with the government authorities.
At Xcellence, with our vast knowledge and experience, we assist clients to provide fast as well as hassle free assistance with the residency visa and other corporate PRO services in Dubai; in main land and in most free zones in Dubai.
Our consultants are experienced in PRO services; and are well aware of the constantly changing laws in Dubai and free zones. We are also aware of all the formalities and requirements for most government departments.
Apart from processing the residency visas services, our other PRO services include:
- Visas for Dependents (Spouse, Kids, Maid and Driver Visas)
- Renewal of Residency Visas
- Cancellation of Residency Visas
- Trade License Renewals (Renewal Reminder Service as well)
- Amendments in the License
- Setting up company P.O.Boxes and Renewals
- Notarization and Attestation of Documents
Residency Visas & PRO Services – FAQs
Xcellence provides assistance for three types of visas: employment/Residency visas, visit visas and dependents residence visas.
You can begin by sending us your Passport copy and Passport size Picture and few personal details. But please contact us for the detailed explanation and requirements as we deal with many free zones and sometimes their requirements and processes differ from each other.
Issuance of the Entry Permit (which is the 1st Step) is generally done in three to five working days. However, this is subject to approvals by the immigration department. Then it can take about another week to get the Visa stamping done.
The number of visas that your company is eligible for depends on the size of the selected office. Eg. If you selected a Physical space you will be eligible for 1 visa for every 9 square meters.
No, this is not possible because when you enter UAE on an Entry Permit, you cannot leave UAE until you have completed the rest of the visa formalities (Medicals, Emirates ID and Visa Stamping).
The visas of a Free Zone company are usually valid for 3 years. They can then be renewed for another 3 years and so on.
There are two costs in the visa process:
- Fee to the Free Zone – Please contact us for this as the visa costs are different for each free zone.
- Xcellence’s Fee – Our Fee to assist you in the complete visa process is $2,000. This includes the following services: