Office Space for Rent in Bahrain
To start your business in Bahrain, you’d require a registered office. With us, all you need to get an office for rent in Bahrain is to contact us – we’ll take care of providing a fully furnished ready-to-occupy office for you.We provide workstations based on your space requirements and office size in a location suited to your business needs.
Your Guide to Getting an Office in Bahrain
There are various special economic zones and free zones in Bahrain which provide business incentives like exemption from commercial tax, land tax, import/export duty and property license fee. Here are the things you should keep in mind while buying an office for rent in Bahrain:
- In Bahrain, you are required to have a permanent business address in in the country to carry out your business operations
- To open an office in Bahrain, a company is first required to register at the Bahrain Investors Centre (BIC) in the Bahrain Financial Harbor, Manama
- Commercial business registrations in Bahrain are permitted to start operations right away after getting commercial certification from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC). However, individual specially mentioned businesses are required to obtain permits and authorization from multiple government authorities and regulatory agencies
How to Rent an Office Space in Bahrain?
As it is already known, for business operations to be officially conducted in Bahrain, one needs to have a physical presence in the country in the form of office. It can be on rental, lease or own office. In the case of renting an office, one must pay a deposit to rent the space. One thereby books the office off the market until the documents for the lease are ready. A real estate agent prepares the documents needed to conclude the rent agreement. Any negotiations regarding the contractual terms should be settled before the two parties sign the final lease agreement.
Benefits of Renting an Office Space in Bahrain
Renting an office space in Bahrain comes with many advantages. They are as under –
- Strategic Location – For any business, their clients must be able to locate them quickly. Renting an office in Bahrain gives one power of choice. With a place like Bahrain, one has a perfect spot for conducting business activities, which is within reach by both your clients and employees.
- Flexibility – If a business is on the road of expansion, the employees might need a bigger space for operations. It is difficult to purchase a whole new place due to budgeting issues. Hence a rental or leased office gives one enough flexibility for moving into a bigger and better office space as and when required.
- Working Capital – For startups or a newly established company in Bahrian, it can be challenging to purchase a place to set an office due to lack of finance or investment. Renting an inexpensive office space will help retail more amount of capital. This helps more money available in hand for its periodic cash flows.
- Convenience – Finance is the biggest issue due to which many businesses end up renting an office. As owning an office comes with extra charges like furniture, fixture, equipment’s etc. this will be time-consuming as well as takes up many costs. Renting an office in Bahrain is super easy. They often come with plug-and-play, having amenities like inbuilt phone lines and internet service, furniture, fittings, power points, etc.
We understand that when it comes to owning or renting a physical office, no two business requirements are similar. Therefore, we have designed our offices, keeping in mind the needs of a typical professional. With us, you can have your customized plans realized in affordable and fully-serviced offices in Bahrain. We cater to the needs of corporate offices, small business spaces, shops, commercial establishments, and warehouses. Our business centres in Bahrain are equipped with the following facilities:
- 24-hour maintenance and security
- Parking space
- Business lounge
- Dedicated internet and telephone lines